Wednesday, December 01, 2004

pop-up visits are ok

hey val,
really would love to come visit one day ...meet your kids and all...but I'm not getting my hopes up too high, for I can't even make it to my best friend's more than 3 times a year and she lives in Queens. ;)

HEY, but if you're in NYC (or the Bronx, that is)... feel free to come see us! Just give me a call. I don't care about pop-up visits either. My house will always be a mess (at least for the next few years), so I'm not even going to try to pretend I can keep it clean at this point.

I'm planning to take the kids to a holiday event in the Bronx Zoo this Sunday. They'll have live reindeer and lights ...well, I guess, they always have live reindeer there..after all, it is the zoo. ...
Anyway, ... let me know if you're up to it.

;) ttyl,
s.

No comments: