Saturday, August 21, 2004

wasting time with online shopping

don't go to
craigslist.com, ebay.com, babycenter.com (if you have kids), and anything of the kind. unless you like spending money and time on the internet...which you probably do (the latter, at least) otherwise you wouldn't be reading this blog. you could be doing something much better at this very moment. just like I could. .... hmmmm.... ah, lemme get real... I don't have a life. my kids are sleeping and I don't know what to do with myself. I'm still in shock they're both out so I get leisure time panic which leads to me doing either
a) nothing or
b) surfing the web with no particular aim (which usually results in me spending money I do not have for things I do not really need or wasting precious me-time I most certainly don't have too much of at all...)
so, why am I still typing?
cause I'm an idiot. ... and I like to write...although, my grammar and vocabulary suggests differently.... but hey, I've got an excuse. I'm not from here ... (never mind that I've been here for 8 or so years...or the fact that I've gone to college here)....
I should start writing in German.
Wie geht's euch? Alles paletti? (wait...that last one was Italian... wasn't it?)
There was a time when I spoke/understood/etc. Italian, as well as French, Arabic, German, Spanish, Swiss dialects, Vorarlberger Dialect ;), ...dialect? or...dialeKt? I don't know.
now I don't speak anything except for crappy English and out-of-order German.
ok. I will shut up now to spare you any more pain since you seem to not be able to stop reading...
later... I hope I'll have more interesting material to write about next time I log on to my beloved blog.

No comments: