Thursday, August 05, 2004

the bitch-gear in me

I have a whole bunch of different gears, just as we all do. There is the quiet gear (mostly in the mornings), the perky gear (mostly when socializing), the stressed out gear (mostly when working), etc. etc. However, a gear that has only recently been introduced to my personal mood-transmission is the bitch gear and it seems to have been placed there by Dario's doing solely. I'm unstoppable sometimes and he makes sure to keep this gear running smoothly by provoking me continously. Why, I wonder, does he do this. Does he not wanna get laid?

I have made the self-observation that my libido goes down if a) D spends more than 3 or 5 hours on the computer more than 2-5 days in a row b) D doesn't do a thing in the house for days and c)if I don't get time off away from kids and house.
Of course, him always wanting to get straight to it ain't helping either with building the mood.
Yup, I guess, I'm your traditional, stereotypical female (in that aspect, at least).



No comments: