Thursday, October 14, 2004

what I got for my birthday (husband collecting minus points)

thought it couldn't get worse after last "mixed tape" (well CD, actually) D made for me...with "all his heart".... and "with all our songs". I don't know what hoochie he was thinking of but none of those songs were "our songs". Looked more like he just collected all slow-jam summer '95 songs he could find on kazaa, burned them on a CD and tried to pass it off as a project he had put thought into.... just for me. sigh.

However, what my dear husband gave me for my birthday WASN'T FUNNY AT ALL!
No card, no diamonds (not that I want diamonds but I'm just saying), nothing fancy saying you look like a hot 20-year old to me...
Nooo...what does he give me....he gives me a bottle of Menopause Relief tablets.
HA. HA. very funny.

No comments: