Thursday, October 21, 2004

got 5 minutes

quick thoughts I can jot down in 5 minutes... then my crazy day continues..no time to write
came to conclusion that I really have bad service karma. after spa breakdown drama 2 weeks ago (see previous blog somewhere..."bad day anyone") I have now figured out where my excruciating sudden neckpain is coming from. I've traced it back to pre-haircut shampoo-girl, who gave me 2 minute shampoo with head-neck massage from hell (she had iron-clamp-fingers, I swear...so skinny but beware of those freakishly strong hands...well, I guess if you shampoo all day you get to exercise those muscles.). Damn, and they made me tip her 5 bucks, too. ...geez, I remember the days when I wasn't willing to pay much more than that for my haircut itself.
I'm really getting old.
hope that neck thing isn't a permanent injury.
I'm not the suing (sueing, sue-ing?) type. If I were, I should have sued my dentist, who was supposed to change the fillings in my front teeth and instead changed my front teeth for caps without telling me. I kept on wondering what the hell he was doing and then one day I took the mirror while he stepped out and realized he had taken out my teeth. I almost went into shock.
Haven't been to the dentist in 4 years now. Traumatized....
shoot. gotta go.
write later.

No comments: