Sunday, January 09, 2005

bad spelling

---------- kelly writes Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 00:46:23 EST
>hi,
i'll be on campus tomorrow thurs 1/6 around noonish
> call me on my cell and maybe we could do lunch
>kelly

---my reply:
good thing I'm reading this mail on time... sigh. it's friday. :/... LET ME KNOW when you're on campus again! although ..at the moment I am working from home, mostly. ;) anyway. it's been too long.
s.

--kelly writes : Fri, 7 Jan 2005 23:07:06 EST>

>oh fuck you...
>i hate friends with kids only worse than those with kids and jobs....
> too much of disappointment and pain in the ass.
>>love ya,
>>kelly
>>p.s. there is always the hope of a boarding school future, but perhaps i'm too optimistic as usual.
>>by the way i'm auditing a class on neichitz with papas, luckily he doesnt want to read my shit (no papers) >>so it's all the joy and none of the anguish...
>what are you doing tues and thrus at 2pm>let me know>

hey. this sounds like a great idea.what's the class's number...so I can look it up (course description)...neichitz??
you don't mean nietzsche, do you? ... shit I'm not even sure if I spelled it right myself. if it is a class on that dude we should probably figure out how to spell his name... ;) ...
hmm. been a while since I read any Nietzsche ..but I think I didn't like him.
anyway ->auditing class. best idea on improving my hectic life I've heard in a long time. (this sentence sounds grammatically wrong but I am too tired to figure out why. good nite. I'm beat.)
s.
PS: boarding school - good idea. how old do they have to be before I can send them? ;)

No comments: