Saturday, November 20, 2004

I don't know how she does it

... has it really been that long that I haven't written. It's frustrating not to have time to blog. I am constantly blogging in my mind. Everything I see I want to comment on. Maybe I'll get a dictaphone so I won't forget what I would like to write down.

Was in training all week. XML. Good thing I don't work in Manhattan, although it definitely would be cool I would have even bigger motherhood guilt issues than I already have working mostly from home. Also, I'd be broke in a minute.

Spent 10 bucks on lunch the first day. I had a small salad and a bottle of water.
So, the second day I skipped lunch and went window-shopping, only that the window-shopping turned into real shopping and I arrived late back at class with a bag full with 250$ worth of clothing.

I can't concentrate. Tv on with strange children show, Maia asking to be fed, Dario not listening for is solely focused on not going outside of lines in one of Maia's coloring-books. Must hide box of crayons from him. Baby is trying to bang on keyboard next to me. ...

Before I log off... one book recommendation for every working mother ... it's hilarious... and at times like an exact documentation of my life.
Another advantage of commuting in and out of Manhattan every day -> get to read (on the train).
... oh... almost forgot here's the booktitle:
"I don't know how she does it"

ok. gotta go now. house to clean. bank to go to. baby to take care of. Maia to feed. work to do (piled up from last week while at training). calls to return.


No comments: